Sunday, January 9, 2011

Quiz Night - 3 hours


30 September 2010 - 3 hours 
Last night was a very hectic night for me, we were short in people so we all had to do a lot of extra jobs and to add to this, this was my first quiz night so I really did not have any clue what was going on. I arrived early to help set up everything; printing out the question sheets, sorting out the food and arranging the tables. Though printing out the sheets were easy it was difficult to arrange them because some sheets were printed out wrong and everything so we just had to go along with it since there was no time to re-print everything. When Quiz Night started I was in charge of minding the food stall, and then when everyone was at their seats I would collect the previous sheets then give out the next sheets then take those sheets up and mark all the question sheets and the cycle would continue. I found this the challenge my multi-tasking skills and also tested my memory, I’m normally a forgetful person so I really had to concentrate on everything I was doing so that I wouldn’t forget anything. I think the most challenging thing about the night was juggling all the things; I was not the only one that had numerous jobs to perform during the night. Everyone working that night had to work together because if we fell behind it would be hard to catch up with everything and we didn’t have many answer sheets so all the markers had to share a few sheet between them to mark all their sheets.
increased their awareness of their own strengths and areas for growth
undertaken new challenges
worked collaboratively with others

No comments:

Post a Comment